A Synergy Grill for no extra cost!*
Would you like a brand new Synergy Grill at no extra cost?*
You can upgrade to a new, more environmentally sustainable grill with our NEW Synergy Contract
- No deposit
- Free installation
- Free removal of your old equipment
- Small monthly rental from as little as £24 per week
- Fuel cost savings – potentially greater than the monthly rental (dependent on circumstances usual net savings of £33 – £70 per week)
What is Synergy Contract?
Synergy Contract is a new way for food-service operators to access the latest grill technology without any of the large upfront costs associated with buying new equipment. What’s more, if you are an operator that already has a chargrill or charcoal oven, signing up to Synergy Contract, and switching could save you hundreds of pounds from day one! Without any upfront deposit.
Do Synergy make their profit on the installation?
No, in fact, if you are an existing business, we will uninstall your old grill, remove it, replace and install your brand new Synergy Grill with
no additional charges*
How does it work?
Sounds expensive, what are the costs
Can I work out what my costs and savings are likely to be?
Yes, you can, simply go to our online cost calculator, fill in the questions and see the results for yourself. Use our calculator to see the savings you could make.
Click here to check potential savings
We are a new business, would this be a problem?
No, we have set up two price tariffs, one for companies that have been trading for over three years and one tariff for newer companies, in both cases, the fuel savings are better than the cost of your monthly contract. (In some cases saving you hundreds of pounds a year!).
If I want to do it, is there reams of paperwork to complete?
No, It can be done all online.
Where possible, we try to process applications within 2 working hours, depending on circumstances this may be sooner. Plus, we are all about being green so the process is paperless!
- Gas is already within the building and within 1 metre away from the position of the gas inlet of the grill
- Appropriate piping (3/4 inch) required
- A working electric plug socket is not connected to any extension leads and is also within 1 metre from where the grill will be positioned
- Site needs to have sufficient extraction as well as a fully working interlock system
- All the above is the responsibility of the operator to ensure prior to installation
- A site survey will be included free of charge. Additional charges for installation will apply if;
Access is restricted to positioning the grill. (This can include stairs, narrow corridors etc).
The grill is required to be installed outside working hours.(Additional charges will apply if a request is made to install outside of 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday)
Find out more and arrange a FREE demonstration today
Promoting Environmental Responsibility ✓