07 September 2018
“We purchased our Synergy grill earlier this year after seeing it in action at a prolific chef industry event we hosted here at The Italian Villa. On initial enquiry, we had concerns as to whether we could actually fit the grill in to our kitchen. However, after a site visit from Synergy demo chef Claire Mansfield and Extracair, we were advised on a minor, cost effective, kitchen refit..et voila: the Synergy grill fitted-in perfectly! The grill cooks food evenly, saves us money on gas and is very easy to clean! I highly recommend this piece of kit to any catering establishment where volume, food quality and consistency is key. As busy event caterers, the grill is constantly in use to bar-mark the food which is then cooked-through before service. Whatever the purpose you need the Synergy Grill, you will not be disappointed.”– Tony Beales M.D. Beales Gourmet & The Italian Villa
Beales Gourmet have been coined as Dorset’s favourite event caterers. Their multi award-winning team, led by local hospitality expert Tony Beales, caters for: weddings, award ceremonies, corporate functions and private events. Their talented team of chefs celebrate the very best of local produce, always focusing on the most seasonal ingredients for their diverse menus. Beales Gourmet also manage their own venue, the illustrious Italian Villa at Compton Acres – the only venue of its kind anywhere in the UK.
Beales Gourmet is run by Tony Beales, specifically producing food for events. The company services a minimum of 350 large events per year. www.bealesgourmet.com
Beales Gourmet – Challenges
- They needed to reduce costs of their energy output
- The company was struggling with traditional grills that were time consuming and chemically hazardous to clean
- Any thoughts about refits were delayed due to concerns over space constraints in the kitchen
Synergy Grill Solutions and Results
- Synergy Grill provided a free audit on the Beales Gourmet kitchen to show the company what the possibilities are that could be done within their limited space.
- Synergy Grill installed a grill which consumes on average 59% less energy output than traditional grills. Over the first year of installation, the Synergy Grill provenly delivers rapid and significant payback thanks to 59% savings in energy consumption and labour time.
- Spending hours cleaning fat trays is now a thing of the past for Beales Gourmet as Synergy Grill will vaporise the fat, This results in there being no need for a fat tray to clean, or fat waste of which to dispose.
Get in contact today to request a demo
Interviewing customers on why they chose Synergy